Submission to Regular Sessions
Submit the papers for Regular Sessions through the submission page in ACIS Conference Web Page.
DO NOT submit the papers for Workshops / Special Sessions through the page described above.
Submission to Workshops / Special Sessions
Submit the papers for Workshops / Special Sessions to the organizer(s) of Workshops / Special Sessions.
Please contact to the organizers.
Please follow "Workshops / Special Sessions" page.
Workshops / Special Sessions accepted are as follows:
- First International Workshop on Data Mining for Info-Communication Service and its Diffusion
- First International Workshop on Learning Technologies in and for a Sustainable Society
- First International Workshop on Practical and Theoretical Optimization for real systems in Information Science
- Human symbiotic systems
- Technology Acceptance and Online Behavior
- The Art of Humanities Computing
- Multi-Agent Technology, Platforms and Systems
- Experiences of Software Engineering
- Intelligent Software: Theory and Application
- Multimedia and Kansei Engineering
- Methods of Intelligent Information Processing (MIIP)
- Software Estimation
- Innovative switch architectures for future networks
- Ubiquitous Commerce: Theoretical & Application Perspectives
- Data Driven Models In Machine Learning
- Future Internet Architectures and Experimental Facilities
- Data Intelligence
- Applications of Parallel and Distributed Processing
- Theoretical Developments and Special Topics of Machine Learning